Terms and Conditions
5Ways Foodservice ‘In The Oven’ & ‘In the Pantry’ Customer Partnership Promotion 2019/20 Terms and Conditions
Information on how to claim, points and rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the 5Ways Foodservice ‘In The Oven’ & ‘In the Pantry’ Customer Partnership Program (“Program”), the Customer accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- Eligibility: The Program is only open to business customers 5Ways Foodservice (“5Ways”) or any related parties to 5 Ways Foodservice who are invited to participate in the Program (“Customer”).
- “Promotional Period” runs from 1st June 2019 to 30th June 2020.
- How to obtain points: A Customer can obtain points through purchasing featured products displayed in the 5Ways Foodservice IN THE OVEN / IN THE PANTRY brochure during the Promotional Period from 5Ways Foodservice (“Featured Products”). A customer must accrue a minimum of 15,000 points by purchasing the Featured Products from 5Ways Foodservice during the Promotional Period to be eligible to claim a reward (“Qualifying Customer”). Points will only be awarded and rewards can only be claimed from 5Ways Foodservice who supplied and invoiced the Featured Products. The Featured Products must be paid for in accordance with the trading terms of 5Ways Foodservice to be eligible to accrue points or claim a reward.
- How to claim rewards: After the conclusion of the Promotional Period, the Qualifying Customers will be sent a claim form and if eligible a letter detailing their points total. A Qualifying Customer may redeem their accumulated points for a reward or rewards with a corresponding point value. A qualifying Customer can select from the website or within the “In the Oven”/ “In the Pantry 2019/20 brochure To claim reward(s), Qualifying customers must, by 5pm AEST on 12th August 2020, complete the hard copy claim form and return it to their 5Ways Foodservice representative. Reward claims received after 5pm AEST on 12th August 2020, will not be accepted. Rewards will not be available until 5Ways Foodservice validates the claim. Rewards are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Points Duplication: If a product is advertised in both ‘In the Oven’ & ‘In the Pantry’ a customer can only claim the points value for one transaction. Points will be accrued as a single purchase only.
- Reward Description and Installation: Reward descriptions are based upon supplier’s and manufacturer’s information unless otherwise stated. Installation and/or service of items are not included. Any rewards awarded in the form of a voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions of the individual voucher issuer. Specific terms and conditions apply to each voucher, as indicated on the voucher, including those detailed on the issuer’s website. All vouchers are valued inclusive of GST and 5Ways Foodservice takes no responsibility for late, lost, stolen or damaged vouchers or vouchers that have been tampered with in any way. Should a voucher be discontinued or unavailable from a supplier, 5Ways Foodservice reserves the right to substitute with a voucher of equal value. 5Ways Foodservice is not obliged to replace any voucher that becomes unusable if after the awarding of the voucher the business at which the voucher is redeemable becomes insolvent. To the extent permitted by law, 5Ways Foodservice makes no representation or warranty as to quality/suitability/merchantability of any goods, services obtained by redeeming a voucher awarded pursuant to this Program. Should a product that is obtained via redeeming the voucher require service, all enquiries should be directed to the voucher supplier or manufacturer.
- Reward Substitution: Rewards are subject to availability and should a product be discontinued or be unavailable from a supplier, 5Ways Foodservice reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward of similar value.
- Delivery: Qualifying customers should notify 5Ways Foodservice in the event that a reward is delivered in a damaged or faulty way.
- Taxation: 5Ways Foodservice accepts no liability in respect to any taxation liability (including fringe benefits tax) of reward recipients, arising from the redemption of rewards. All rewards are valued inclusive of GST. Reward recipients should seek their own independent advice on any taxation implications that may arise from the rewards.
- Authority: Rewards will be issued on the understanding that the person claiming the rewards is authorised to do so on behalf of the Qualifying Customer who is entitled to the rewards. Rewards claimed by Qualifying Customers who are registered clubs are subject to dispersal in accordance with the law and regulations applying to registered clubs in each State or Territory.
- Disclaimer: 5Ways Foodservice do not accept any liability with respect to loss, damage, death or injury, including consequential loss or damage arising from the Program the supply or use of a reward, or from the loss, theft or destruction of a reward, except for any liability which cannot by law by excluded. Subject to any rights the customer may have under the Competition and Consumer Act (or its successor Act) or any warranties implied by law which cannot be excluded, 5Ways Foodservice give no warranty with respect to the quality of rewards or their suitability for any purpose. 5Ways Foodservice cannot guarantee and accepts no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information associated with the Program.
- 5Ways Foodservice are offering customers who earn 900,000 points (Single Share) or 1,500,000 points (Twin Share) the opportunity of a trip for themselves (aged 18 years or over) to Paris, including:
- Return International economy airfare(s) from the Prize Recipients nearest Australian capital city to Paris, FRANCE;
- Single/Twin Share accommodation for 4 nights (exact accommodation venues will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion);
- Selected meals and selected beverages (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) and return transfers from accommodation venue to airport; and
- Travel insurance for the Prize Recipient and his/her companion.
- Cash Top-Up opportunity is provided to those Prize Recipients who reach a minimum amount of 450,000 Points.
- Spending money, additional meals and beverages, taxes, additional insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the Prize Recipient. Each prize must be taken on the dates determined by the Promoter. Paris Prize is scheduled to take place during the period October 2020, however, this is subject to change, and is also subject to booking and flight availability. Itinerary is to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Each Prize Recipient and his/her companion if applicable, are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation. Each traveller and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the Prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. Each Prize Recipient and his/her companion may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Subject to booking and availability the Prize recipient may select to extend their stay. Any costs associated with this extension are the responsibility of the Prize Recipient.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between 5Ways Foodservice, and the Customer in respect to the Program. Notwithstanding any other provision herein, 5Ways Foodservice may in their absolute discretion and flexibility in the conduct of the Program: (a) change, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions; (b) change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any rewards or vary the value of the points required to redeem any rewards; (c) cancel the Program in whole or in part; (d) change, amend or vary a Customer’s qualification points target or Featured Product; and (e) exclude a Customer from, or cancel a Customer’s registration and participation in the Program. If a customer is at any time during the continuance of the Program in breach of its Trading Terms with 5Ways Foodservice, 5Ways Foodservice may cancel the Customer’s registration and participation in the program. 5Ways Foodservice are not liable for any loss or damage suffered resulting from any such withdrawals, cancellations, variations or changes to the program made by 5Ways Foodservice in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by the law. All decisions pertaining to any disputes under this Program or the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be made by 5Ways Foodservice, whose decision will be final and binding on all Customers and 5Ways Foodservice.
- E&OE – Errors and Omissions Excepted.